Tellico Village was established in 1986 and is located in both Loudon and Monroe counties, on the western shore of Tellico Lake, just southwest of Knoxville, Tennessee. It consists of 4,600 acres along the serene waters of Tellico Lake. With a wide range of clubs and social activities, there is something to suit everyone's interests. There are approximately 6,750 home sites in this lake community and about 500 in Kahite, the Monroe County community. A few of the many amenities include a yacht club and marina, top of the line recreational facilities, and 3 Championship golf courses. Lots and homes are available.
- Three 18-hole golf courses and two driving ranges: Toqua Championship Course, The Tanasi Golf Course and The Links at Kahite
- Tellico Lake Yacht Club with a 20,400 square-foot building with a lounge, loft and dining area.
- Wellness Center - This 27,000-square-foot facility includes an indoor lap pool, indoor warm-water therapy pool, well-appointed exercise area with walking track, a large exercise room, saunas and locker rooms, and a spectacular view of Tellico Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Chota Recreation Center provides a gymnasium, racquetball courts, weight and exercise rooms, saunas, locker rooms and meeting rooms. Outside Chota are four lighted tennis courts, full-size and kiddie pools, small playground, and horseshoe pits.
- 1.6-mile walking trail near the Visitors Center.
- Kahite Activity Center has an outdoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, locker rooms and areas for meetings, card games and fitness classes.
- Property Owner Assessed Lots - over 6,600
- Resident Homes built - over 3,075
- Resident Townhomes - over 310
- Businesses - over 25
Located 12.2 miles from I-75, exit 81 (view map)
Contact us for more information